Contact: Student Center Reservations Office | 404.413.1870 | email@example.com
- Between Pullen Library and Sparks Hall
- Library Plaza features a permanent stage for use by chartered student organizations and university departments.
- The stage is not equipped with speakers, microphones or other amplification devices. The sponsoring organization is responsible for coordinating audiovisual needs.
- Contact the Student Center Reservations Office for rates
- To reserve an outdoor venue, see Make a Reservation.
- Electricity can be provided for the stage, but must be requested at the time of the reservation request.
- The stage may be reserved from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.; however, events and activities that require sound amplification, such as concerts and speaker presentations, may only occur between 12:15 p.m. and 1 p.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Sound may not disrupt university activities, and the Student*University Center reserves the right to monitor sound levels and modify volume or cancel disruptive events. The sound level must not exceed 85 decibels.
- Portable audio devices, MP3 players, compact disc players, radios, instruments and other sound devices may not be operated without personal earphones on Library Plaza.
- Banners, signs or backdrops may not be attached to buildings, trees, doors, light poles or walls on Library Plaza.