Contact: Jo Costanzo | 404.413.9814 | email@example.com
- The Rialto
- 80 Forsyth Street NW, corner of Forsyth and Luckie streets
- Fixed seats – 833
- Temporary seats – 61
- Standing row spaces – 20
- The Rialto Center is a non-union facility requiring renters to use in-house production staff for the running of all Rialto-owned equipment and systems. Paid and volunteer production staff brought in by the renter must be preapproved and will be under the supervision of the Rialto Center’s stage manager.
- Licensed and insured outside catering is permitted
- Contact Rialto Events staff for rental/pricing info
- University Usage Request_fnl Rialto
- The building is open from 10 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. on weekdays only.
- Open to Georgia State and outside clients as well.
- Contact the Rialto Events staff for weekend and after hours availability.
- For rental guidelines/policies, visit the Rialto’s site (http://rialto.gsu.edu/rental/policies-procedures/).