Contact: Student Center Reservations Office | 404.413.1870 | email@example.com
- At the Courtland Street entrance to the Student Center at the corner of Courtland and Gilmer streets
- Set-up and audiovisual requests must be made through the Reservations Office.
- Food service in Unity Plaza must be provided by PantherDining Catering.
- Contact the Student Center Reservations Office for rates
- To reserve an outdoor venue, see Make a Reservation.
- Events and activities that require sound amplification, such as concerts and speaker presentations, may occur between 12:15 p.m. and 1 p.m. and other times as approved.
- Sound may not disrupt university activities, and the Student*University Center reserves the right to monitor sound levels and modify volume or cancel disruptive events. The sound level must not exceed 85 decibels.
- Portable audio devices, MP3 players, compact disc players, radios, instruments and other sound devices may not be operated without personal earphones on Unity Plaza.
- Motorized vehicles, bicycles, roller blades and skateboards may not be operated on Unity Plaza.
- Banners, signs or backdrops may not be attached to buildings, trees, doors, light poles or walls on Unity Plaza.