120 Conference Room
Contact: Melony Lewis | 404.413.1377 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Centennial Hall
- 100 Auburn Avenue, 1st floor
- Reception – 130
- Seated/banquet – 104
- Theater – 80
- Classroom – 50
- Hollow square – 28 (using square white tables)
- Boardroom – 28 (using square white tables)
- U-shape – 28 (using square white tables)
- 2 drop down screens with projector
- Connection cables for laptop
- Panther Dining is the preferred caterer
- Outside catering is permitted with permission from University Events Management
- Panther Dining contact – Lenore Musick – 3-0722 – email@example.com
- If using in addition to the Auditorium, total for both spaces is $700
- The spaces at Centennial Hall are only available for rent by Georgia State faculty and staff. Outside groups and rentals are not permitted.
- Student organization events are also not allowed in the space.
- Fee to rent the space: Auditorium $350; 120 Conference Room $400; both spaces $700.
- The building is open 7 a.m. – 10 p.m. weekdays only.
- Events and load-in may not be scheduled on Tuesday or the weekend.
- Only one event can be held in a space per day.
- No events allowed in the lower atrium before 5 p.m.
- Load-in for the lower atrium cannot begin until 4 p.m.
- Please send your event details to Jessie Hodges no later than two weeks prior to your event.
- If we do not have your event details one week in advance, it is possible for your event to be canceled.
- No food or drink allowed in the Auditorium.
- The capacity for the 120 Conference Room is 104 (but can vary depending on setup). The Auditorium holds 249.
- Nothing can be affixed to the walls.
- No tables, chairs, etc. may be removed from the facility.
- Parking may be requested through Auxiliary Services and needs to be done 48 hours in advance. Parking is not available in the W lot.
- IIT will arrive when scheduled based on your reservation, but is not able to stay for the duration of your event.
If you need to create a reservation fewer than seven days before your event, please contact Jessie Hodges immediately about your request.
Events will be approved or denied as soon as possible after review.
It is possible that your reservation will be canceled in the event that the President, Provost, or other administration needs the space.