Information and Regulations for Reservations:
- The spaces at Centennial Hall are only available for rent by Georgia State faculty and staff. Outside groups and rentals are not permitted.
- Student organization events are also not allowed in the space.
- Fee to rent the space: Auditorium $350; 120 Conference Room $400; both spaces $700.
- The building is open 7 a.m. – 10 p.m. Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Events and load-in may not be scheduled on Tuesday or the weekend.
- Only one event per space per day.
- No events allowed in the atrium/lobby before 5 p.m.
- Load-in for the atrium/lobby cannot begin until 4 p.m.
- Please send your event details to Jessie Hodges no later than two weeks prior to your event.
- If we do not have your event details one week in advance, it is possible for your event to be canceled.
- No food or drink allowed in the Auditorium.
- The capacity for the 120 Conference Room is 104 (but can vary depending on setup). The Auditorium holds 249.
- Nothing can be affixed to the walls.
- No tables, chairs, etc. may be removed from the facility.
- Parking may be requested through Auxiliary Services and needs to be done 48 hours in advance. Parking is not available in the W lot.
- IS&T will arrive when scheduled based on your reservation, but is not able to stay for the duration of your event.
If you need to create a reservation fewer than seven days before your event, please contact Jessie Hodges immediately about your request.
Events will be approved or denied as soon as possible after review.
It is possible that your reservation will be canceled in the event that the President, Provost, or other administration needs the space.
Parking is currently limited in W lot and will not be available for events.