Contact: Haley Carpenter | 404.413.1794 | email@example.com
- Classroom – 8
- Closed U Conference – 10
- Built-in projector and screen
- Wireless Internet
- Outside food permitted (see Policies and Procedures on website)
- Panther Dining contact – Constance Carrier – firstname.lastname@example.org
- For full rental rates, see rate sheet here.
- For a quote for your event, contact Haley Carpenter
ICRA LODGE RESERVATION ELIGIBILITY
- Eligible users include the following: Georgia State chartered student organizations, Georgia State departments for university business.
- Indian Creek Recreation Area does not open prior to 8 am.
- Monday through Sunday 8:30 a.m. –10:30 p.m.
- Additional time for set-up/decorating/tear down/clean up must be reserved.
- The requestor may be required to be present 30 minutes prior to the event for a pre-function facility review with the event supervisor.
- Your end time is the time that all participants have departed, your organization has cleaned up the rental space, all your items have been removed from the rental space, and you have exited the property. Failure to leave at the reserved end time will result in additional fees.