Hurt Park

Contact: Student Center Reservations Office | 404.413.1870 |

Hurt Park 2


  • Across from Dahlberg Hall and bounded by Courtland Street, Gilmer Street and Edgewood Avenue

A/V Capabilities

  • University-affiliated clients – Set-up, equipment and electrical requests must be made through Facilities Management Services (formerly Physical Plant).


  • Food service in Hurt Park must be provided by PantherDining Catering or a health permit must be issued by Fulton County Health Department authorizing another food provider.


  • Contact the Student Center Reservations Office for rates.


  • To reserve an outdoor venue, see Make a Reservation.
  • Ownership of Hurt Park is shared by Georgia State  and the City of Atlanta. Hurt Park is reserved through the Student*University Center Reservations Office.
  • A Georgia State Hurt Park Request Form must be submitted along with additional information required by the City of Atlanta under its park ordinance. For more information, contact the Student*University Center Reservations Office.
  • The director of the Student*University Center must approve use of Hurt Park for commercial activities.
  • Unaffiliated clients – Requests must be made through the City of Atlanta.

Hurt Park