Contact: Student Center Reservations Office | 404.413.1870 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Across from Dahlberg Hall and bounded by Courtland Street, Gilmer Street and Edgewood Avenue
- University-affiliated clients – Set-up, equipment and electrical requests must be made through Facilities Management Services (formerly Physical Plant).
- Food service in Hurt Park must be provided by PantherDining Catering or a health permit must be issued by Fulton County Health Department authorizing another food provider.
- Contact the Student Center Reservations Office for rates.
- To reserve an outdoor venue, see Make a Reservation.
- Ownership of Hurt Park is shared by Georgia State and the City of Atlanta. Hurt Park is reserved through the Student*University Center Reservations Office.
- A Georgia State Hurt Park Request Form must be submitted along with additional information required by the City of Atlanta under its park ordinance. For more information, contact the Student*University Center Reservations Office.
- The director of the Student*University Center must approve use of Hurt Park for commercial activities.
- Unaffiliated clients – Requests must be made through the City of Atlanta.