Contact: Sabra Blackwell | 404.413.1757 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conference – 14
- Polycom teleconferencing
- Built-in projector and screen
- Wireless Internet
- Panther Dining required for fully catered events
- Outside food permitted with some restrictions (see Policies and Procedures on website)
- Panther Dining contact – Lenore Musick – 3-0722 – email@example.com
- For rental rates, see rate sheet here.
- For a quote for your event, contact Ellen Whitney
- Half day – $40
- Full day – $60
ICRA LODGE RESERVATION ELIGIBILITY
- The lodge is only available for non-commercial use by eligible users.
- Eligible users may only reserve the lodge for their own use and may not make reservations for other persons or groups who are not eligible to make reservations directly.
- Eligible Users include the following: Georgia State chartered student organizations, Georgia State departments for university business and recreation members for personal events.
- Monday through Sunday 8 a.m. –11 p.m.
- Your booking time includes set-up/tear down/clean up.
- The requestor may be required to be present 30 minutes prior to the event for a pre-function facility review with the event supervisor.
- Your end time is the time that all participants have departed, your organization has completed the closing check off sheet, including noted cleaning, the facility is locked and the driveway gate is locked. Failure to leave at the reserved end time will result in a penalty fee discussed prior to the event booking.