Oak and Hickory
Contact: Sabra Blackwell | 404.413.1757 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Banquet – 88 combined or 40 each
- Lecture – 96 combined or 60 each
- Classroom – 70 combined or 40 each
- Theater – 120 combined or 70 each
- Closed U Conference – 48 combined or 24 each
- Open U – 44 combined or 22 each
- 2 drop-down screens with projector
- Hand-held and lapel mics
- Built-in audio
- Wireless internet
- Panther Dining required for fully catered events
- Outside food permitted with some restrictions (see Policies and Procedures on website)
- Panther Dining contact – Lenore Musick – 3-0722 – email@example.com
- For full rental rates, see rate sheet here.
- For a quote for your event, contact Ellen Whitney
- Half day for one space – $60
- Half day for both spaces – $120
- Full day for one space – $90
- Full day for both spaces – $180
ICRA LODGE RESERVATION ELIGIBILITY
- The lodge is only available for non-commercial use by eligible users.
- Eligible users may only reserve the lodge for their own use and may not make reservations for other persons or groups who are not eligible to make reservations directly.
- Eligible users include the following: Georgia State chartered student organizations, Georgia State departments for university business and recreation members for personal events.
- Monday through Sunday 8 a.m. –11 p.m.
- Your booking time includes set-up/tear-down/clean-up.
- The requestor may be required to be present 30 minutes prior to the event for a pre-function facility review with the event supervisor.
- Your end time is the time all participants have departed, your organization has completed the closing check-off sheet, including noted cleaning, the facility is locked and the driveway gate is locked. Failure to leave at the reserved end time will result in a penalty fee discussed prior to the event booking.