Request to serve alcohol

To receive permission to service alcohol at an on-campus event, the event sponsor must review the University’s Policy on Alcohol and other Drugs and complete the required Request to Serve Alcohol process.  Click here for the policy and directions on processing the request.

If you are serving alcohol on campus, you must also hire a Georgia State Police Officer at a rate of $35/officer/hour for a minimum of four hours. Please download the special-events-approval-form-external-2017 or special-events-approval-form-internal-2017 to request an officer. The form must be turned in no later than 10 days prior to the event. Should you have questions, please contact GSUPD at 404-413-3213.