Urban Life Plaza
Contact: Student Center Reservations Office | 404.413.1870 | [email protected]
- Between University Center and the Urban Life Building/College of Law
- Set-up, equipment and electrical requests must be made through Facilities Management Services (formerly Physical Plant).
- Contact the Student Center Reservations Office for rates
- To reserve an outdoor venue, see Make a Reservation.
- Events and activities that require sound amplification, such as concerts and speaker presentations, must be approved.
- Sound may not disrupt university activities, and the Student*University Center reserves the right to monitor sound levels and modify volume or cancel disruptive events.
- Portable audio devices, MP3 players, compact disc players, radios, instruments and other sound devices may not be operated without personal earphones on Urban Life Plaza.
- Motorized vehicles, bicycles, roller blades and skateboards may not be operated on Urban Life Plaza.
- Banners, signs or backdrops may not be attached to buildings, trees, doors, light poles or walls on Urban Life Plaza.